Saturday 17 March 2012

Pursuit of happiness - DO WHAT YOU LOVE, LOVE WHAT YOU DO




"Very few times in life are we fortunate enough to see a friend reach out and pursue their dreams." TJ


My time in Tahoe had come to a end , i said my goodbyes and flew out from Reno airport to go and visit my friend Tom Green, whose left everything behind in Australia to move his acting career to the states. 

During the 4days i spent living with Tom i instantly could see this is  where he was meant to be from the get go. The late nights, the casting and call backs the auditions and the endless amount of amazing fashion and clubs and good people here seam to flood his surrounding's. 
I found myself on numerous occasions telling myself i'm in the wrong game haha. 

I couldn't be happier for him, to be in your 20's and flying out to another country just for the chance to try and prove and sell yourself to these phenomenal people takes a lot and for him to great each new venture and another step closer to achieving his dream with one of the most positive and outgoing attitudes i know is just so cool to see. 

I wish him nothing but the best with his career and his time here in America.



DO WHAT YOU LOVE 
 LOVE WHAT YOU DO 

Whilst i was in LA i went and met with some stores trying to push another part of my clothing company. I met some very very cool shop owners and designers along with one very talented artist Norm Maxwell whose art pieces are phenomenal and a gift to earth if you ask me   http://www.normmaxwell.com/




I also made a point to check out the new era store here which was so f**king cool some of the sikkest gear out !!! so fresh!!!. I also me Jason the founder of http://domefits.wordpress.com/ 
and brought a one of a kind snapback from him, he makes some of the most unique hats out!!! time to bring his work down to NZ i think!!! 








ITS TRUE WHAT THEY SAY THIS CITY CAN EAT YOU ALIVE AND ITS ALL ABOUT TRYING YOU BEST TO STAY A FLOAT AND REACH THAT NEXT LEVEL AND YOUR DREAMS
BUT "IF YOU AINT GOT NO HUSTLE THEN YOU AINT GOT NOTHING" YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE DRIVE THE LOVE FOR WHAT YOU DO AND PREPARE TO SAY GOODBYE TO ONE LIFE FOR A WHILE AND THEN YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF AHEAD OF THE GAME AND WHERE YOU WANT TO BE.

" ENTREPRENEURSHIP IS LIVING A FEW YEARS OF YOUR LIFE LIKE MOST PEOPLE WON'T SO YOU CAN SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE LIKE MOST PEOPLE CAN'T "

No comments:

Post a Comment